Tuesday, March 6, 2018

3/05/2018

Howdy yall, if any of you are aware I completely did not write anything last week due to my lack of time and enjoying Tennessee, but nonetheless I have repented and have returned to thine email inboxes. 

Last PDAY was insane. We went on the coolest hike close to the border of North Carolina called Red Fork. Coolest waterfall ever, however, the trail was a bit treacherous. We went with Bishop Abbott and our investigator Alberto Castro out there and had the time of our lives. Seriously Alberto has changed by life. 

Elder Rosengren went home to Las Vegas this past week. I was happy for him. He had served faithfully his whole mission and we both agreed that this past transfer was BOTH our busiest transfer of our entire mission. We just hit it so hard and the Lord blessed us. And we did it with Him. Some of my favorite mission memories were with him this past transfer. He taught me so much about what I can do to influence others and how I can come unto the Lord. All I care about is being right with the Lord! We will be seeing each other back at BYU for sure! 

Update on this new transfer....*drum roll*.......my new companion is the ONE and ONLY ELDER VELLINGA!!!! I cannot tell you all how perfectly this worked out for us both!!! It is like Batman and Robin, or Frodo and Sam, any prime time duo you can think of is a mirror image of our companionship. When we rolled up to transfers we both were skipping towards each other with elegance and twinkles in our eyes hahahaha just insanity. We are killing the game. Elder Vellinga and I were in the Mexico MTC together and we have never even been in the same zone.....but now we are COMPS!! VAMOS!!!! We are so stoked.

Our investigator pool is off the charts right now. We are working so hard to get people baptized this transfer!! Brandyn asked me to baptize him yesterday. Love that guy. He bore his testimony on Sunday and made me cry straight up. He is moving into his apartment this week!;

We are making wedding plans for Alberto....it is sounding like they would like to get married in May but we told him that the Lord wants hi to not procrastinate his repentance and to make his way towards baptism.

We dropped Angela Last week....broke my heart...but she is BACK! She had a “come to  herself” moment. Also, Maria Canini wants to be baptized! 

Our friend Debra we found out actually needs to be baptized because she was excommunicated back in the day. We will invite her this week to do so! 

Elizabeth and Peter (Brandyn’s family) want to be baptized on my birthday, April 6! Also the Lord’s birthday and the Church Restoration day! 

Life is good! Working hard and time is flying. The weather is Tennessee is perfect. Love yunz

PS All my sisters are home, clutch. 

Elder Macdonald 







No comments:

Post a Comment