Sunday, February 12, 2017

2/06/2017

14-0....21-3.... never phased ya boy. I kept getting updates of the
Super Bowl via email thanks to a few of da homies! I just kept saying
to everyone "Never Count put Tom Brady...ever". The South was in an
uproar of tears yesterday so that was funny haha. This week I
experienced probably the most rejection I've faced so far which was
fantastic :) always getting a good laugh at the tactics of rejecting
missionaries people use out here. Oh also. I love the members here and
they live way closer to me!

Tuesday: interviews with good ole Presidente Griffin. Little shorter
but I talked to him for a couple hours a few weeks ago so it is chill.
He let me know that my greenie coming in is an English Elder. I'll
teach him espaรฑol. He let me know that my area I left is on a roll now
so that made me feel good for all the work I put in there. Blessings
del Seรฑor! First District meeting here. All-Bro District right now.
Met an amazing Less-Active named Bill Kravitz! Yes mom he likes Lenny.
Some reactivation with him is coming soon!

Wednesday: This town is so old that they decide at the beginning of
each month to test the Bomb-Raid sirens. Seems like the people here
still think WWII is going on haha. By the way I am finding Hispanics
everywhere here so it's always super appealing for them when a white
guy can speak their native language haha. Ate some dank Filipino ๐Ÿฅ˜

Thursday: Tracting and finding people here is a whole different ball
game than Dalton. First off, very very few people give us the chance
to even speak to them and also a large portion of the population here
are straight Old people. In other words, die hard baptists hahaha. We
have had some classic rejections and door slams and you name it this
week. The good thing about us is that we usually end of dying from
laughter from these experiences. I think the best one was when we
knocked a screen door and could see these two ladies on the couch and
they yelled "just one sec!" And then some dude came out of no where
and slammed the door and you heard everyone laughing inside, including
us outside so that was comical lol.

Friday: best things from today was when we were at a service activity
at the Children's Museum a little 1 year old pulled the fire alarm so
as a result I got to meet the entire Oak Ridge fire brigade hahaha.
Took my comp out to a fantastic BBQ joint thanks momma for the gift:)

Saturday: Had an amazing Restoration Lesson with this girl named Adara
Carpenter. She was a potential we had previously met by stopping and
talking to her before she got in her car. Set a return but she ended
up being in the hospital the day of the appointment. This day we
decided to stop by her house and we taught her the full Restoration!
She accepted all of it and opened up to us so much about her past
life. She agreed to a baptismal date of February 25! Stoked to work
with her she's like 20 as well so we all connect well.

Sunday: my boy Luis didn't come to church so we dropped his baptism
date. But on a better note we had a fantastic Sunday. We spent so much
time meeting members and asking if we could visit their families.
Super successful with that. Elder Sanders did a great job in this area
because I can feel the trust of the members. Shout out to my boy Tom
Brady. Proving the world once again you're the GOAT.

Love ya Familia y Amigos:)))

Scripture of the Week: Matthew 6:30-34

Open up those scriptures and highlight those beautiful verses

PDAY we went to the Knoxville Zoo ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ—๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฒ

Elder Mac

1. The Dragon Warrior
2. Young Moses
3. Normy
4. Loggin in
5. Normy
6. Sandy Boi
7. Newsletter
8. White People Indicators
9. Southern Tracting











No comments:

Post a Comment