Monday, December 4, 2017

11/27/2017


 





This week was so exhausting I am currently half asleep writing this. We did probably one of the hardest workouts of my life today with Jake the Snake! The guy is nuts. A workout called “Servais”. Took like 2 hours it was so hard. Anyways I hope y’all had an amazing week full of food, family, and friends. Because that is what we got 🙏🏼 

I am so thankful to be a missionary for the Lord here in this area! There is no easy day out here and that is what I signed up for:) It has been a solid week of reflection and gratitude. 

For thanksgiving we have breakfast at Jake Vela’s house and then had a hardcore workout....first time I had squatted using a real rack my entire mission....dowww. I started to write down a list of some of the wonderful experiences I had preceding my mission that I was grateful for. That was sweet. We had two dinners this night and by the 2nd one we were completely full and took a mountain load of food home.... 

Two power up exchanges this week! I reunited with my boy Elder Lovell! He was in Lebanon with me and came over to this zone alongside me. We went to the mall on Black Friday and talked to people. It was insane...shoulder to shoulder walking alongside others. We taught Edna!! 

Edna is on the way to be baptized this Saturday and then after we are having a ward Christmas feast! So stoked

Went on another exchange with Elder Odette from good ole UT. It is pretty cool to see how others do there missionary work. 

I am so fried right now. Like, my forearms are on fire as I type. But hey I left the state of Tennessee for the first time yesterday! Virginia was chill. 

LIGHT THE WORLD INITIATIVE! Check it out on Mormon.org! It is legit. 

Love y'all/ les amo muchísimo 

Elder Mac
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment