Monday, December 11, 2017

12/04/2017

I feel like once again the weeks are like days and the days are like weeks! Time is flying and miracles are happening!!! 

We had transfer calls this week and Elder Frederick and I wil be staying here in JC!!! We are so stoked! Elder Detiege (my Mexico MTC comp who went home) is going to be in my district!!!! 

We had a baptism this weekend for Edna Omigie! She truly is a miracle in my life and has been so prepared by the Lord to receive the Restored Gospel! She was so happy! We got to be witnesses and when she came out of the water she was crying! Her husband Oduwa got to baptize her! So special! The Spirit was so strong! 

We had our PDAY here in Kingsport with the entire Zone!!! It has been a party! We still have Angela on date for the 23rd and we have so many more promising investigators! I love you all! 

Keep doing Light the World!! 

Elder Mac 

1. WWII Vet (love these guys) 
2-3. Christmas time with the bros 
4. Edna :))) 
5. Edna and Oduwa 
6. ETSU 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment