Saturday, January 13, 2018

1/01/2018

Boy was this week nuts!!! Christmas, best gift was being able to serve the Lord at this time. I will be honest though, the holiday cheer out west destroys Tennessee. I got to talk to my family and friends for a little bit. Classic quote from that was, “Hey man, there’s even waves in Shiverpool”. Haha if anyone knows me you know what that means. We had an absolutely amazing dinner with one of my favorite family, the Wells. He is an oral surgeon so we talk a lot about that and they cooked us some fantastic Prime Rib roast. SO RICO. New Years doesn’t really feel like New Years at all out here there wasn’t too many celebrations but we are going to celebrate ourselves!!! We are going to die today from a workout with Jake the Snake.....played basketball this morning with the ward. I am still out of shape but I am coming up on my last 6 months!! Time to work out more. 

We are currently in a Trio right now which is pretty awesome. We have transfers again in 2 weeks..the changes will be super interesting and I am pretty excited for them! We are going to work hard together for the time while it lasts. We are guessing Frederick is leaving and Prueitt for sure is as well, but he will still be my District Leader! 

So many awesome experiences this week! We had a power-up exchange and I got to go with uno de mis hijos Elder Ney!! We had an awesome day. Good to see the guy again. 

My sisters who were with me in the MTC, Sister Yauney and Sister See went home this past week...We got the entire Mexico MTC crew at transfer (Vellinga and Detiege). Glorious day. 

I officially conquered the one full year I would be in the mission field! 

We are still teaching Brandyn Myers and his family that are all on date for January. We are waiting for Angela to get back in time. She should be going to the temple grounds soon! I am honestly so stoked for the holidays to be over. All the college students are gone and our other investigators! 

We also adventured all the way down to Columbia, SC to take my recent convert Edna to the temple for the first time! Her husband baptized her for those who have passed on and then I got to baptize Oduwa and Elder Frederick! Definitely something I will always remember! 

It has been an awesome week for real. Lately I have been gaining a stronger testimony about praying to the Lord with a vision and for help with the goals you set. I know that if we pray daily and with real legit intentions that the Lord will bless us! I hope that we all can develop our own visions of who we want to become for the year 2018!!! WRITE THEM. Somewhere where you’ll always see them. I will give yall my goals next week love yunz les amo Ciao

Elder Mac 






No comments:

Post a Comment