Sunday, February 11, 2018

2/05/18

Hola familia btw I am absolutely cashed right now hahaha. We did an insane workout this morning with Jake the Snake Vela. Long story short we are alive and well. This guy is infamous in the mission. We had an insane week I hope I can fit it all in. Love yall so mucho.

Anyways so Tuesday was Zone Conference and the Spirit there was absolutely amazing. President Pickett laid down the hammer and used one of my favorite talks 
Called the 4th Missionary. I remember my cousin Steve sent me that so shout out to him. Our mission is making a huge push for obedience and accessing more into the spiritual power that the Lord can empower us with. In our zone, we are completely focusing on the BOOK of MORMON. We had a wonderful break out session and everyone is pumped to use the BOM with higher intensity. 

I had a wonderful exchange with Elder Lovell this week. We hit the streets hard and he also opened up to me about some of his personal struggles. I always try to point people back to the Lord and his amazing grace. 

Alma 32 has been an absolutely unreal chapter in my teaching and everyday life this week. Highly recommend that everyone reads it. Contacted Danielle Redmon from Lebanon this week and that made my day. Meeting with Sister missionaries this week.

Edna Omigie and her husband Oduwa are stoked for the temple and are attending Temple Prep. Im definitely going to their sealing. 

Everyone is amazing right now. Brandyn came up to me on Sunday and talked about how he’s already starting to pay tithes, reads everyday, fasts, and is looking fr an apartment to live in so he can get baptized. Such a legend.

Angela is finally back in town. Since she was gone for so long we will have to reschedule her baptism. All goodie. 

Alberto is an absolute legend. Best Law of Chastity lesson of my entire mission easily. He’s progressing well. 

Elder Rosengren and I had the opportunity to teach in Young Men’s on Sunday and the most important message that we feel would have benefited them the most was the Book of Mormon. Super powerful. Love the Youth. 

Love yall:) 

Elder Mac 







No comments:

Post a Comment