Sunday, November 12, 2017

10/30/2017

Hollaaaa familia how are yall doing???? Crazy week. First of all HAPPY 17TH BDAY TO JAKE THE SNAKE MACDONALD!! Keep ballin’

 So many changes and so many new people! Here’s the list: 

- new area 
- new companion
- new zone 
- new ward 
- new time zone 
- new calling
- new district 

Etc etc etc etc 

Anyways its crazy. But I’m doing really well! My new companion is Elder Frederick from Glendale AZ!! He has been out for the same amount of time as me and we will be going home together! He went to Ironwood High School. Super cool guy and we get along really well! He has only been in the area for 1 transfer before this one. He is a really good missionary! We are excited to hit this area HARD together. 

Zone Leader is really cool. I don’t know anything about it but hey we ave MLC tomorrow during Halloween haha! We aren’t allowed to do anything during that day of course so ha yay. We have already set a goal for everyone to have a baptismal date by the end of the transfer and to extend a baptismal date invitation weekly! 

Johnson City is like 10x the size of my last area hahaha. I am loving it so far. The members are really cool and our apartment is pretty nice. Reminds me of Dalton! There’s a few people on Baptismal Date for December but the main success is we have received a referrals for days! There’s some awesome potential here:) I am actually finally seeing some Tennessee “mountains” haha. Lebanon was so flat. Fall is here:) leaves are changing and so is the weather. It was 34 degrees this morning for workouts! 

Saying goodbye to mis hermanos allá en Lebanon was really tough. I could stay there forever. I just absolutely love the Hispanic culture and talking with them about the Gospel. I will continue to practice my Spanish as much as I can and even to utilize it here in JC! We have already received a few Spanish referrals from other missionaries and members! But I will always cherish the people over in Lebanon! 

Love yall / les amo muchismo :) cannot believe that October is already over!

1. carillo Fam 
2. MAXX
3. La Familia Xiquin 
4. Luna Chicas 
5. Vatos Chidos 
6. Felipeee
7. Raul y Esther 
8. Monse Fam 
9. Pres Ueki 
10. La Familia Diaz 
11. Detained 
12. Fall
13. AZ BOYS (Comp is on the left) 














No comments:

Post a Comment