Sunday, November 12, 2017

I have a Sister!!!!

I have A Sister!!!

Just wanted to write quick note about the importance of family: 

�gThe family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.�h

I know that as we Cherish our families we will be most happy in this life. I am grateful yall are my family:) Because eternal happiness lies in eternal things! 

Elder Mac 

No comments:

Post a Comment