Tuesday, April 24, 2018

4/16/2018

WOW. Leaving JC was definitely really really weird. I felt so content though. I knew that I had did all that I could have done in that area. Through the grace of God we found much success and also experienced many failures. Some of the best experiences in my life happened in JC. I hope to continue to fly from here. 

I got the transfer call to come to Hendersonville NC!! It is so incredibly beautiful here. To be honest on the beauty scale North Carolina>Tennessee! So so amazing. We are in the most gorgeous mission in the country hands down! My new companion is Elder Molloy from Laguna Beach California!! We are getting along great and I love this guy. We have been out for about the same amount of time and he will probably be my last companion. He loves Spiderman, the beach, and to work hard lol. We will have an awesome time together. Hendersonville is kinda like JC just less people and the ward is a bit less organized. So there is a lot of work to do! 

We had Stake Correlation with our stake President, Mission President, and the STLs in Asheville! President Van Oosetendorp is an awesome stake president. He is a dentist from Mesa AZ actually!!!! Dad he says he has heard of you. We went to dinner with President Pickett and Sister Pickett which was unreal. Two things we are doing with the zone is:

1. In every member visit missionaries will teach about the admonition from President Nelson to minister to to others.

2. Find through the members of the stake! Part members, children of record, etc etc

There is so much to do here. I will write more next week. We had a couple people come to church this week which was sweet. We drive a Toyota Tacoma which is legit! More to come this week with MLC and a trip to Waynesville! 

Elder Mac 
 
 















 


No comments:

Post a Comment