Sunday, May 6, 2018

4/23/2018

What a week yall. Jam packed with action. I currently have 10 WEEKS left on my mission. I cannot believe it. I need to use every minute of it wisely for there is so much left for me to learn in these next few weeks! We did so much! 

First off we had an unreal MLC this week. I sadly said goodbye to a couple friends that I will not see for awhile.....but the highlight was definitely the Spirit felt as we talked about how we can better minister to those around us. One training they shared Luke 24:13-32 how Christ walked with the two disciples on the road of Emmaus after his Resurrection. He perfectly shows us how to minister to those in meekness and lowliness of heart. I encourage you all to read this story then Elder Bednar’s last talk on “Meekness and Lowliness of Heart”. So so so rich with greatness.

We got 6-7 people to church my 2nd Sunday here when previously here was 0-2. Elder Molloy and I are grinding!! We are going to set a few people on date this week!

We took a road trip to Waynesville, NC this week to go on exchanges with Elder Bennet and Elder Call. They are pretty dope guys. I went with Elder Bennet and we had a solid day together. I had a wonderful opportunity to minister unto him about some things he wanted to improve. I love exchanges. 2 hour talks in a parked car is not uncommon. We also met this guy who had a “Families are Forever” sign outside his door. We had previously prayed while we were in the streets to be able to give out a BOM. We were guided to his home and right when we testified to him of Eternal Families he started to break down crying on the door step. A grown 60 year old man. The Gospel folks. Hopefully he accepts it. 

We have Zone Conference this wee in Johnson City so I am stoked to go back!!! Hahaha. My recent convert Alberto received the Aaronic Priesthood last week and will be blessing or passing the Sacrament this week! 

I have a lot to do today!!! Ciao les amo

Elder Mac 


Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Drive #101
Farragut, TN 37934 

No comments:

Post a Comment