Sunday, May 27, 2018

5/14/2018

Ellooooo! Happy Mothers Day to all those wonderful mommas out there that deserve all the love and kindness in which they so freely give to everyone!! Lori Mac is the real MVP!

This week was so weird. So many random things have happened. We had several exchanges this week with the Hendersonville Branch Elders, Elder Jennings and Elder Boehme. I went biking for the first time in 7 months....

Google Zirconia, North Carolina. One of the prettiest places on this planet Earth. SO awesome. We drove all around there. Despite my circumstances, the nature here always lifts my spirits. 

We are teaching some wonderful people that I am coming to love! I have been focusing a lot of charity and loving God. As I try my best to love God I Find more joy and happiness in the work I do and with the people I am with. I do this by being obedient to the Lord. I love all yall, here are some pictures from the week:) 

Elder Mac 
1-2. SPAS-12
3. Laziah
4-5. Nature tho
6. Civil War Dip Can
7. Nazi Helmet
8. T REX Poop!!!
9. Stretching his back out 












No comments:

Post a Comment