Sunday, May 27, 2018

5/21/2018

I got a trump hat in a package this week! Classic! My boy Elder Molloy is leaving me this week to JOHNSON CITY! HA! Classic. My new companion is Elder Matis from Utah! He has been out for under a year so I will be training a new ZL while being a DL at the same time. This transfer we definitely have our work cut out for us! 

All yall need to know is I am working hard all day every day. The clock is winding down!! 

6 final weeks. I remember my first 6 I spent in Mexico. The memories are unreal. Time to make it count!! 

I went on Power Up Exchanges 5 times this week....

1. Knoxville w my main man Elder Hancock. We had the coolest “Ammon” experience where we planted like 20 plants and bushes for a lady named Maxine before a storm came. She is seriously the most Golden investigator I have found through service! 

2. Biking in Asheville with Elder Everett. He has been out for only 6 months and his greenie fire is off the hooks. 

3. Went on exchanges w Elder Ulima, who is from Laie Hawáii. All we did was talk about Pounders hahaha. Such a fun, successful day. 

4. Hendersonville Elders helped us throughout the day. I went w Elder Jennings from Hawaii! 

North Carolina got some really bad flooding this past week! There were cars underwater and mud slides everywhere! 

Love yunz les amo mucho!!! VAMOS A LA LUCHA 

Elder Mac 
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment