Sunday, May 6, 2018

4/30/2018

S/O o my best friend Eli for gettin hitched!!! The man

Very unique week my goodness. North Carolina is one crazy rodeo lemme tell ya, the people here are quite awesomely odd hahaha. 

Pretty awesome success-filled week and I am stoked for this week. Seriously some awesome sauce.

I got to go on Power-Up exchanges with Elder Lopez AND Elder Fillingim this week. I trained Elder Fillingim back in Dalton, GA; and Elder Lopez in my last transfer in Lebanon! It was really fun to be able to catch up with them and to see how they have progressed as missionaries since I last saw them. Both of them were pretty quiet guys when I got them and they were talking up Gospel storms on doorsteps and lessons. 

Elder Fillingim and I tracted into a 58 year old lady who is quite disable named Jone. She is amazing honestly. She lives in one of the worst parts of town, but is quite prepared to receive the Gospel. We got some traction by putting her on date for the 16th of June. She has a lot of concerns to work through but she can do it! 

We received 6 MEMBER referrals just on Sunday!! Our goals are working in getting the ward to trust us and in two week our zone went from almost NO baptismal dates to 11 this week. We have a lot more to come as well! Seriously we are teaching some really awesome people right now I love it. 

Zone Conference was cool. Not my favorite honestly, but we had a great breakout session with the Asheville Zone to reinforce our goals and set a few more. Our zone is sky rocketing! Goals for Elder Molloy and I include:

1. Teaching and encouraging members about Ministering 
2. Finding through members 
3. Excercise Daily
4. Extend 1 Baptismal Date Invitation weekly 

A lot to do, and such LITTLE time. Pray for ya boy. Love yunz!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment