Tuesday, June 19, 2018

6/11/2018

So many funny AND odd things happened this week I cannot even begin to explain.. At this point in my mission there is no easy coast to the finish. I can feel every nerve and everything I have ever learned on my mission being tempted day and night. I am quite exhausted (I won’t lie). Everything in the book has happened this week. I can feel the adversary attempting to discourage me daily from my efforts and how with the Lord, miracles can be wrought through faith, obedience, and power. 

Preparation Day will be key to set my sights continually on God’s path. Everyone needs a day to work on themselves. The Sabbath Day is a day of reflection upon our past week and the Savior and how he played a role in guiding along our path.  

We have two people who are going to get baptized in 2 weeks. Barbara Burrell and her husband Molt! They are the most classic Southern couple of all time. I love them to death. Seriously the kindest people I have ever taught. Molt is deaf as well so we learned sign language and asked him to be baptized this past week! Gift of Tongues....

My last Zone Conference was this week here in Asheville. I gave my departing testimony which was a really weird feeling. I just know that I testified of the importance of relationships and how grateful I feel to have served with all my heart, might, mend and strength!

Elder Macdonald 









No comments:

Post a Comment