Tuesday, June 19, 2018

6/18/2018

This week was so hard. I love it. We had a lot of appointments this week fall through, but the Lord blessed us as we continued to be diligent this week. My weekly title this week is based off of a “hype talk” my cousin Steve and I had up at BYU pre-mish. He was recounting to me all of the amazing things about the mission....and then of course the tough things. But when it came to doing the hard things he just said, “ya just gotta do it”. It was one of my mottos in my first area that helped me try my best to be obedient and diligent. 

Many of you must be wondering my thoughts about my clock winding down on my mission. The only thoughts I have are that pertaining to satisfaction. I try my hardest every day and I know the Lord is blessing us. The days can be long sometimes especially with the humidity picking up, and so it is important to have a well planned day to keep things rolling. I am giving all I can!!!! No regrets. 

One thing I have been consistently praying for this past week is an opportunity to go to the temple with one of my converts. This week will be the baptism and confirmation of Barbara Burrell and Molt Edwards! They are the coolest! I will write more about their journey in the next couple weeks. Hopefully we can go to the temple with them on the 23rd or so. 

PRAY FOR US! We walked in on Barbara smoking and she had been good the whole week and the Lord guided us to her house on a drop by visit and we saw her smoking. We took her cigs and she was so grateful. Nicotine is such a killer. Destroys everything. She is looking really good. Barbara has one of the greatest testimonies of the Savior I have ever felt and Molt has the kindest heart. He is deaf, and when we teach him the spirit makes me cry every time. 

I love yall!!!!!! Momma HOLD ON :) 

Elder Mac 


Tennessee Knoxville Mission 
11320 Station West Drive #101
Farragut, TN 37934 

No comments:

Post a Comment