Sunday, October 15, 2017

10-2-2017




 Hola familia

qué tal! What crazy week....to be honest not the best
 week. We had so much traveling this week. We were in our area for like
 2 days out of the week I swear. Knoxville, Cookeville, etc.

 I got to go on an exchange with my boy Elder Hopkins this week! He is
 going home at the end of this transfer so it was cool to see his
 perspective on the mission and what he is going to do when he gets
 home. We got to teach the Plan of Salvation to this woman who is
 suffering from cancer and also her friend who acts as her stay at home
 nurse. The questions that people have about life can all be answered
 by the Plan of Salvation. It is centered upon Jesus Christ's Atonement
 and the love that God has for us.

 I will update more on the work next week. The coming days will be a
 grind sesh in the Lords vineyard。

 It was a tremendous blessing to be able to listen to the living
 prophets and apostles this weekend. I received a lot of answers to
 questions I had previously written down and felt the Spirit testify of
 divine truth. One thing. Noticed is how simple the General Authorities
 speak. The Gospel really is so simple, that even a little child can
 understand it. My favorite talk was by Elder Maynes about the
 importance of integrity and trust.

 I'm still grinding. See yall next week:)

 Les Amo Ciao

 Elder Mac





No comments:

Post a Comment