Sunday, October 29, 2017

10/23/2017

Goodness bendiciones y gloria al Señor por todo lo que ya ha pasado esta semana final para esta area!!! This past week was probably the best week of my mission without a doubt!!! But before I get into that I am being transferred this Wednesday to Johnson City, Tennessee as a Zone Leader out in the Kingsport Zone! I am super super sad to be leaving Lebanon. This has hands down been my favorite area of my mission and I have grown so much here. My new companion is Elder Fredrick! I will give more info on him next time! 

Went on a split with a member of the stake presidency! He took us to Outback! 

This past week honestly doesn’t seem real. It went by so fast and spent the whole week helping Monserrat Castillo, Zahred, and Sheccid Xiquin. It consisted of follow up visits, calls, tons of organizing and so on and so forth! On Friday we had the baptismal interviews for all 3 of them! My friend, Elder Hopkins, who is actually leaving this week..had the opportunity to interviews all 3 of them. Monserrat was the only one who did not speak English so I was actually present for her interview, translating! It was so awesome to be there! Everyone passed their interviews with flying colors. It am just so astounded about the progression they hav all made. Truly the Lord poured out his blessings upon Leb Town these past two weeks. 

Saturday was the Day! Sheccid and Zahred were baptized into the church! I had the opportunity to baptize Sheccid, and Elder Lopez baptized Zahred afterwards! There was quite a bit of member support there and it was a fantastic spirit there. Moments like that are always so special! Elder Lopez and I were so happy afterwards. You could just feel the warmth of the Spirit in that service! 

I also did my first hot wings competition at the English Ward party! I was absolutely destroyed afterwards.....got 2nd place barely ahhhhhh:) 

Sunday was even better. We had so many investigators come and the branch looked like it had doubled! I had the opportunity to give a talk and to testify about “the worth of souls”. Ya boy was on the verge of tears. I just let them know that I was grateful that I got to serve them and to make so many great friendships. One of my favorite girls here, Adrianna and also President Ueki gave talks. Prior to that, I had the opportunity to confirm Sheccid a member of the church and then Presidente Ueki confirmed Zahred! When it came time, we Monserrat was baptized by Presidente Ueki and I had the opportunity to confirm her as a member of the church! It was such an honor and something that I will never forget! 

I am pretty sad that I do not get to finish training Elder Lopez. He has helped me a lot with continuing to persevere and do my best! Lebanon itself isn’t really a place where my heart will be, but it will be with the people I have developed such wonderful friendships. I am content with my time to serve here and I know I gave it my all. I have struggled and had success and I know the Lord has been with me every step of the way! 

I am excited for my new adventure over on the east side of the mission! I already got a Spanish referral from my buddy Elder Leavitt! I love the people here. I am loving the misión! 

Les amo love yall Ciao Pescao 

Elder Mac 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment