Sunday, October 29, 2017

10/16/2017

Ladies and Gents this is my last full week here in Lebanon. I have to say hands down this is my favorite area. I will write more about what I have learned here and how much I have grown! This week I will talk about some MIRACLES that the Lord has blessed!  So elder macdonald only finished up to this point so now im gonna finish for him (this is Elder Lopez, the midget companion).  
So Monse got baptized and now she can get baptized, which will happen this Sunday.  Right after Monse�Ls ceremony we found out that Sheccid and Zahred also want to be baptized.  When Elder Macdonald heard that he like fell down and almost started crying.  Now we have four investigators on baptismal date so that�fs awesome.  Hopefully Doris keeps her date so We�fre working hard and enjoying our time in the Spanish branch.  He tells me all the time that he�fs  scared of gong to an english area now.  Our branch president President Ueki is one of the greatest men in the church.  Idk what else to talk about, it�fs been a really good week and we feel really blessed.  He still has a sinus infection thing and we don�ft workout haha but we�fre all good. 

This week we will be hoping to have 3 baptisms!! We are having a super fun PDAY so I�fll send more next week but keep all these people in your prayers!!! Love you all so much!!

Elder MAC 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment